Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Tablebox viewing not all Data

Hello.

I have a Tablebox, which is viewing all "changes" made to ONE Ticket.

It only views DATA, if ONE Ticket is selected.

I want to show all these "changes" all the time, ignoring all other selections been made, like Day, Month etc.

Is this possible?

Regards,

Michael

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Instead of using a table box, use a straight table that has all the dimensions that are defined in the table box and an expression like the following

only({1<Ticket={'$(=only(Ticket))'}>} Ticket_ID)

That expression will ignore all selections except those made in the ticket filter.  You would have to select only one ticket to see the table.

Karl

View solution in original post

3 Replies
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Instead of using a table box, use a straight table that has all the dimensions that are defined in the table box and an expression like the following

only({1<Ticket={'$(=only(Ticket))'}>} Ticket_ID)

That expression will ignore all selections except those made in the ticket filter.  You would have to select only one ticket to see the table.

Karl

Not applicable
Author

Ah, thanks for that.

One last question:

The part "...only(Ticket)...": only is not necessary, if i see it right?

With this expression, i get the same result:

only({1<Ticket={'$(=Ticket)'}>} Ticket)

I assume the result is the same, because the first "only" already gets the "Ticket" filtered?

Regards,

Michael

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

It's basically the same thing.  Using only() is a good practice because it allows you to do set analysis on a field without using a aggregation and in my opinion a field should never be with a function when it is used as an expression.  But it's not required by QV.

Karl