Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Text object if statement problems

Dear Community,

The expression below is listed as okay, but displays an AccountValue of $0.00 for the bottom line for the last few years.  It should display Account Values going back, but I'd like it to display December's AccountValue total.

Is there any reason you can quickly see that it would mess up like this?  The top line is fine. I'm guessing it has to do with the inequality.

(year(Today()),money(sum({$<[Marketing Qualified]=,PrimaryAdvisor.AdvisorFullName=,MonthNumber={$(=If(Year(Today())=(FilteredYear),Max(Month(AccountValue.AsOfDate))))}>}AccountValue.AccountValue)),

If(Year(Date)>Year(Today()),money(sum({$<[Marketing Qualified]=,PrimaryAdvisor.AdvisorFullName=,MonthNumber={'12'}>}AccountValue.AccountValue))))

Thanks,

Ben

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Found it--the two inequalities interfered with each other, I needed to make sure that the top if statement didn't overlap with the bottom one.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Ben,

What are you trying to do with the section of the set analysis with:

(sum({$<[Marketing Qualified]=,PrimaryAdvisor.AdvisorFullName=,MonthNumber={'12'}>}AccountValue.AccountValue)

you don't specify values you're filtering your set on for Marketing Qualified, or Advisor Full Name

Not applicable
Author

Robert,

Right--those are ignoring other listboxes on the dashboard I have (the listboxes ignored being Marketing Qualified and PrimaryAdvisor.AdvisorFullName).  Thanks!

Ben

Not applicable
Author

Found it--the two inequalities interfered with each other, I needed to make sure that the top if statement didn't overlap with the bottom one.