Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Textbox + action + mobile = fail?

Morning community,

I have a QVW that contains some text boxes. Each text box can have a variety of actions assigned. I am finding on the iPad that these textboxes fail to fire the action.

IE plugin and Chrome browsers work just fine, so I am assuming that this is an iPad only bug. Current server build in QlikView 11 SR1.

I am going to get a colleague with a Mac and Safari to check shortly.

Anyone else seen this problem? I also tried a regular button, and these work.

--QB

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Yes, this is a known issue and has been identified as such by QlikView support. Contact them at support@qlik.com so they can update you with new releases.

Regards.

Miguel

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Yes, this is a known issue and has been identified as such by QlikView support. Contact them at support@qlik.com so they can update you with new releases.

Regards.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

So its a known issue (bug id 47494).

Recommendations are:

Use QlikView v11 IR, or v10.

It is possible to order a customer patch via QlikTech Account Managers in your region.

Or, as I am trying now, regular buttons.

Unfortunately it is not as easy as just getting an update And of course changing server versions for customers is never a 5 minute job. Buttons all the way (this is a new app, so minimal impact)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

is this still a issue

i'm using QV 11 SR1 and my application has textboxes with action .....everything work fine in IE/Full browser

but in Ipad it not working as  expected .....sometimes upon tapping it for 10 - 15 times it performing the given action

not sure how to resolve this issue and in some area's those action are not at all performed..

how to resolve this without going for version or SR change

Thanks

Sri