Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DestinedTale
Contributor II
Contributor II

To display column B information based on column C

Hi, I need some help with the below. 

Details can be found in the qvw as well. Thanks.

When select 1 under A columns, it will display columns B value 1500 based on column C remark (Navigate to 3)
When select 2 under A columns, it will display columns B value 2000 based on column C remark (Navigate to 4)

3 Replies
DestinedTale
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

can anyone help?

DestinedTale
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

can anyone assist?

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I suspect nobody has replied as I was fairly confused myself, but I see what you are attempting to do, but there is no link between 1 and 2 and the values in column B, that is the underlying issue.  What you would need to do in this case is load those values into field C...  If you can explain more as to the use case, that may help someone better at development than me try to help you further, but things are working as expected as you have them, if you were to replace Navigate to 3 and 4 with the values from field B, that would get you what you want, but I suspect there is more to things...  It is really a data model issue at the current time as far as I can tell.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.