Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

To put everything in one line

Hello everyone,

This morning I had a new challenge :

I have this qvw, and I need to regroup the different fields into one .

In this app,as you can see there's one file name (called FICHIER) and thedifferent fields are in different rows according to the field SEGMENT for the same 'FICHIER'.

What I want, is regroup the different fields into one row.

I tried to concat the fields,to make a load distinct......, and to put a dummy file(1 as dummy) then to reloas the table ....GROUP By FICHIER.

Anyway,you'll see that I doesn't need to be regrouped to get the file read.But it's a request ....and you know what a request from non informaticians are....

I don't know if I make myself understood (Didn't speak english for a while) I can't really really explain properly,but I think you'll figure it out when you'll see the app.

THX

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Try this:

=fieldvalue('adr1',1) & ' ' & fieldvalue('adr2',1) & ' ' &fieldvalue('app_dest',1) & ' ' &
fieldvalue('app_em',1) & ' ' & fieldvalue('chambre',1) & ' ' &fieldvalue('code_evn',1) & ' ' &
fieldvalue('cp',1) & ' ' & fieldvalue('ddeb',1) & ' ' &fieldvalue('ddn',1) & ' '

Not applicable
Author

Hey thanks Nick BOR,

Finally, I pick the only () way.

I applied only() on every field but 'FICHIER' then group by fichier at the end .I didin't know that there was a aggr function that could use both numeric and text field. Anyway I'll try the way you concat differnt fields .

THX

Not applicable
Author

Only() may not work if you have more than 1 value per field.