Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Toggle cyclic group expression in Pivot Table

Hi,

I have a dynamic, ad hoc Pivot Table which allows users to select Dimensions and Metrics from a list box, and I have grouped/cyclic metrics so the user can toggle between the average, the median, and standard deviation. I created this with the help ofAdhoc reporting in Qlikview and Customizable Straight Table‌, but my metric/expression won't toggle if the metric numerically above it is not selected.

So, for example, if I have Metrics: 1. Sales, 2. Commissions, 3. Profit, and I select Sales and Profit in my Metrics list box, I can only toggle the Sales expression, not Profit. I can only toggle the Profit metric/expression if I select Sales, and Commissions (the two metrics arbitrarily numbered ahead of them in my Load Inline). Is there a workaround this? Or a better way of doing perhaps? I'd prefer to do it this way if possible and avoid having to toggle every metric simultaneously. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

This seems to be an issue for Qv 11, but it works fine in Qv 12.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Muthu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Can u please attach sample document?

Not applicable
Author

See attached. If all Metrics are selected, I can toggle the Profit; otherwise, I cannot. Thx

Not applicable
Author

This seems to be an issue for Qv 11, but it works fine in Qv 12.