I am facing a bit weird issue . I have a straight table and a measure like below
when I export the straight table in excel, and take the sum of Amount from the excel rows , the total shown in Qlik does not match with the total shown in excel rows. There are around 30 dimensions(just for information)
Though the diff is very minor, but still it exists. Could it be a number format issue?
I have set the amount expression fixed to #,##0.00 (done from the Number tab)
There may be the cause like
check like this...
Thanks for the reply. However nothing is suppressed and no selection is done.
The total amount that is shown in Qlik is correct. But after downloading in excel when I am checking the total from excel rows its not matching the total in qlik.
Thanks for getting back to me. I have updated my qvds and rounded of the amount to 5 decimal places. However the same thing is happening, Qlik total is correct but excel sum of rows do not match with Qlik total. Just for info there are around 138952 rows and the diff is around 1000 so for each row if take around 10p . My straight table formatting is upto 2 decimal places. Just realized that if I set it two 5 decimal places , the sum of rows in excel matches with Qlik output. Seems that Excel is working with the absolute value..
I would review the following Design Blog post, hopefully that may explain things for you: