Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pandiarajan
Creator
Creator

Treeviewer problem while expanding

Dear Friends,

please find the attachment

in this file when tree viewer group collapse that time if I select group header related values are selected. after expand the tree viewer if I select the group header nothing will happen. can any give the solution

7 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

The treeview here is just a representation which does not have all features a hierachy has. You should try Hierarchies in qv and may be hierarchybelongsto as well. Otherwise, as an alternate short-cut way, you might try using trigger to select the children values on parent selection.

pandiarajan
Creator
Creator
Author

No My Dear friend Tresesco . even I was try hierarchies also same problem

tresesco
MVP
MVP

With me, using hierarchybelongsto, it works.

pandiarajan
Creator
Creator
Author

can you send the file or script

tresesco
MVP
MVP

PFA

pandiarajan
Creator
Creator
Author

Dear tresesco,

I am very sorry  suppose I was explained problem wrong.  I need solution like that

if you take ur example when the listbox grouping that time If I select Africa all Africa countries are coming correct. I need solution after expand the continent again if I select the Africa also all related countries should select . I hope this time your clear about my problem

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Have a look at this new attached qvw. Select in the TreePath(when expanded) and see the selection effect in NodePath field.