Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pranaview
Creator III
Creator III

Trend line with % value as Data points

Hi Guys,

Requirement: So I have a field which has different teams on it and we have a KPI value in %. Now if that value for May-20 is 95% then i need to show the reason for the rest 5% which is basically the Team field. So just for the sake of  example if i have 4 teams in the field then i want to show 4 different trend lines in the chart with Month being on the X-axis and 5% distributed among the 4 teams on the Y-axis.

I used an expression like below

Count({< Flag = {'0}>} ID)/Count({<Flag = {'0,'1'}>} Total <Month> ID)

Where Dimensions are Team and Month fields. This works unless i select a particular month in which case the 5% changes to relative %.

Hope i have made the requirement clear enough, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pranaview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Brett,

I got it done by using multiple expressions instead of that single dimension so i think we can close this thread.

Thanks!

Pranav

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

All but impossible for folks to try to help with the QVW in these cases, as we need to be able to see data model etc. in order to check fields you are using etc...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
pranaview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Brett,

I got it done by using multiple expressions instead of that single dimension so i think we can close this thread.

Thanks!

Pranav