Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Tricky question (With data and qlikview sheet attached)

Hi there,

I would like to achieve something like in my attached output excel file.

Data is attached with qlikview named Summary.

To achieve the output percentage For the comparison by product section, say for example January 2014,

i would first need to perform a few steps:

(Raw data attached to qlikview is individual transactions)

1. Sum up all similar transactions by product code, year and month. ( this would mean there would be a sum of total charged and paid for each product, each year, each month. This can be seen already done in the qlikview straight table by plainly using sum(charged) and sum(paid)

Thank you so much for your time. I know this question must be rather long, it will really be great if any of you could help me on this.

Thank you again.

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I don't understand why you use a different month range for the sum of Charged then for sum of Paid only for January 2014. For the other months you use the same period for Charged and Paid. If that's a mistake see attached example.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert, thats a mistake, suppose to be divided by the same period.

yes it is exactly as i need. Is there a way to shorten the load time? I have another similar dataset, with 1million entries.

Also
How do i autoplot a graph with the percentages then? a Dual line graph, one for product a one for product b?

Thanks dude. Lifesaver, going to try it out now.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Is there a way to shorten the load time?

Load less data or get faster hardware.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

I managed to load less data by changing iteration to <=24, i was thinking since i only need 12 months, what if i change 12<iteration<=24? Any idea how do i do this? not too sure with commands in load script area.

Thank you.