Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
a0693051
Contributor III
Contributor III

Triggers not working in AJAX mode

Hi All,

I have written "On-Activate Sheet" and "On-Leave Sheet " triggers (to display the favorite buyer as default in Buyer filter) in 3 tabs (out of total 15 tabs) and we are hiding the inbuilt 'tabrow ' and we created buttons to switch between the sheets. Now the problem is the triggers are not working in access point for AJAX mode. But working in normal mode.

I am using the buttons to navigate to different sheets, and “Activate Sheet” action is working. So I have added the same trigger condition (please refer the attached screen shot) to the Actions in same button, but still ‘Select in Field’ and ‘Clear Field’ actions are not working.

Example:

Actions: Select in Field

Field: Buyer

Search String: ='(' & Concat(DISTINCT chr(34) & [Favorite Buyer] & chr(34),'|') & ')'

Here the field [Favorite Buyer] is having 5 values like (‘abcdefgh, xyz123, 987lmnop, ‘pqrst’ and abcd).

Can anyone please help me why triggers are not working in AJAX mode and help me if there is any workaround for that.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,

Jhanaarthanan

10 Replies
a0693051
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

What is the impact on changing the below settings in server:

To modify the file settings.ini in the server, setting up the line MaxActionLevel=5 (or a value higher than 1) or creating the line altogether if it doesn't exist under the section [Settings 7].

Because my server team asked about the impact?

Please clarify.

Regards

Jhanaarthanan