Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Trouble with Set Analysis

I am trying to sum the total of parts cost * Qty on hand if the part has not had any movement in Sales_8_Months AND has not been received in the last 8 months. I have the set analysis statement I have been working with and it works on most of the part number but not this one. Any help would be much appreciated.

Sum({$<Sales_8_Months={"<=0"},PART_RECEIVED_MMonth={"<=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max(PART_RECEIVED_MMonth),-8),'MMM-YY'))"}>}[Part cost - PMPCST]*[Quantity on hand - PMQONH])

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Correction. It is now calculating but when I click on the part number in straight table the amount disappears.

amayuresh
Creator III
Creator III

please provide sample data.

Not applicable
Author

My set analysis is working if I do not select the part number. When I select the part number to show only that part number the set analysis No Movement 9 Months zeros out.

Here is where the No Movement 8 Months is showing correctly.

Capture.PNG

Here is when I select 5161419 part number it zeros out.

Capture1.PNG

Here is the set analysis expression I am using.

=Sum({$<Sales_8_Months={"0"},PART_RECEIVED_MMonth={"<=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max(PART_RECEIVED_MMonth),-9),'MMM-YY'))"}>}[Part cost - PMPCST]*[Quantity on hand - PMQONH])

Thank you

sunny_talwar

Not 100% certain, but can you try this:

=Sum({$<Sales_8_Months={"0"},PART_RECEIVED_MMonth={"<=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max({<[Part #]>}PART_RECEIVED_MMonth),-9),'MMM-YY'))"}>}[Part cost - PMPCST]*[Quantity on hand - PMQONH])