Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

URL for a sheet based on selected value

I'm trying to determine the URL to a specific sheet that appears as a tab based on a value selection from a different tab.

Example:

Data Extract sheet tab > select Project Number value (Chart Properties).

New tab appears called Detailed Project Form (SH04), includes details of Project in a Multibox format (MB165)

After using the below tool, I've determined that I have to use a List box object in order to effectively add the Project Number to the select parameter in the URL. If I don't have to use List Box, please let me know as even using Multibox Object doesn't work.

URL Composer = compute an Access-Point link and pass selection values, open sheets etc.

I created a new list box on the the Detailed Project Form (SH04), which now has the object ID, LB106. Remember, the Detailed Project Form tab only appears as a value is selected from another tab, Data Extract sheet tab (SH03).

So, I created the following URL...

http://localhost/QvAJAXZfc/opendoc.htm?document=Dashboard.qvw&select=LB106,21479&sh…

Issue:

It brings up the main page of the dashboard with no selections (maybe after adding to the URL  OR it brings up the page with the previous selection kept in cache.

Parameter options for reference:

SH03 - Select Project Number from Chart object (CH33) on Data Extract sheet.

SH04 - Resulting Project Details sheet of selected Project Number (MB165)

LB106 - New List Box object created on SH04, &sheet=SH04&select=LB106,21479

Bookmark option to clear selections - &bookmark=Document\BM02

0 Replies