Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Ui challenge?

Hi Folks,    

i have one requirement that should be done in UI only 

should not go for hierarchy load and hiding/un hiding text objects  ...

Req is 

i have data like this

load * inline [

product,description

apple,"apple is the firstone"

banana,"banana is in second pos"

orange,"orange is third"

mango,"mango is the final one"

];

here my requirment is

i need to show data like this

apple

banana

orange

mango

when i click on apple there should be some space should open and should show the description of apple and remaining banana,orange and mango should move down

vice versa,

if i click on banana ,banana desc should be populated and other 2 producuts should move down and apple will be on top

like this it should work for all

i have been used hierarchy load and acheieved but they are not happy with that and not allowing us to use hidden text objects ...

pls have a look on sample output

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

final_11.PNG

after click on select seats it shows some layout and other bus names moved down automatically

Not applicable
Author

Not possible this in qv

Anil_Babu_Samineni

How you say, This is not possible Have you tried ever. I've developed One Flight booking tickets for American Airlines using Qlikview. I would say it's complex we can approach as we expected and running on market with same UI

But, The problem is we have need to use many images and Buttons to show same pattern then we can control as they required in Qlikview. That's the power of Qlikview(Initially growing)

I've developed this when i was at there work.

Capture.PNG

Note: This UI and Functionality we can do in qlikview. But, We need to interact with one more Integration either Java / .NET / PHP any integration application. Then only we can come up with the solution.

I would highly recommend to think more on User Cases / Case Studied with stress of mind then only we came to know the Address and target applicable. Hence the Performance Kills (100% Sure) - Then we need to change our configuration of server and Work bench initiates high priority

HTH

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

Sorry for hurting you,

As per my knowledge i tried ....but did't get anything . And raised a question in community no one would't help me to get out of this .

that's what i replied my self is not possible.

pls share me with ur qvw (if u have) ,so that i will have a look and will learn

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Trust me I don't have any Application same thing as i mentioned. But, That is achievable even if performance kills. Qlik can has that capacity. Try with Images from your end and then show ask freely if need any help

Even, That File has Secured which generated from "R". Off course, I don't have the application by moment due to change the Company

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Ok.

i will start on that .

thanks