Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramya
Contributor III
Contributor III

Unable to find the dashboards in the access point

Hi ,

we have a set of dashboards and we are able to access the dashboards from many days. But from today we are not able to find our applications is access point. there is no section access in the applications and dashboards are running fine in qmc

what needs to be checked from the development end.

can anyone  help me with this urgent.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramya

3 Replies
ramasaisaksoft

Hi Ramya,

Reach out to your admin may be due to some changes happens in permission level you lost the access in Access point.

so check with admin.

Vegar
MVP
MVP

Check that your QVS server is up and that the services are up and running correctly on it.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Ramya, along the lines of Vegar's post, I would verify nothing happened to the Root Folder path or Folder Mount paths in the QlikView Server settings, as that would be one possibility, the only other of which I can think is a permissions/NTFS rights related issue or DMS Authorization problem if you are running QVS in DMS security mode.  Let us know if you have an update, if you did figure things out, please leave an update with what the issue was and then use the accept as Solution button on that post to mark it, so others will know that was the issue and what you did to fix it.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.