Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arnoqlik
Contributor III
Contributor III

Unknown type chart of any sheet object using Ajax

Hello,

I'm testing this feature. Its files have been extracted/copied to my C:\Users\…..\AppData\Local\QlikTech\QlikView\Extensions\Objects  and C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer\Extensions\Objects.

I created an icon and it works well when using the webview version on the server.

As soon as I try from the Access Point I have a white rectangle with the error message: "Unknown chart type".

Thank you for your support.

Internet Explorer 11 with the plugin. I don't know which version I have though.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

The extensions couldn't be used with the IE plugin else only within the web-view or with an AJAX client which means a normal browser like chrome, edge, firefox ... even the IE is possible but must be called without the plugin.

In the case it doesn't work it could be that only the plugin is enabled - within the access point by the application is a small link "view details" and there you could see which clients are available and could choose which you want to use - in this case the qmc settings needs to be adjusted to get access with a normal browser.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

The extensions couldn't be used with the IE plugin else only within the web-view or with an AJAX client which means a normal browser like chrome, edge, firefox ... even the IE is possible but must be called without the plugin.

In the case it doesn't work it could be that only the plugin is enabled - within the access point by the application is a small link "view details" and there you could see which clients are available and could choose which you want to use - in this case the qmc settings needs to be adjusted to get access with a normal browser.

- Marcus