Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnjalK
Contributor
Contributor

Use Date Picker without date fields

Hi, 

I want to create a Date filter using the date picker. However, I don't have one single date field that I want to associate this filter to. There are two KPIs that I want to control using this filter:

1. Active Learners: Learners who visited our website in the selected time frame.  The dependent date field  is lastLoginDate

2. Course Completion: Learners who completed the course in the selected time frame. The dependent date field here is CompletedOn

Can someone please share a relevant article/Thread where multiple KPIs are controlled through a single date filter? 

2 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You'll need to link a new common date field to both dates. See here for a tutorial and downloadable examples:

https://qlikviewcookbook.com/recipes/download-info/tutorial-using-common-date-dimensions/

-Rob

PrashantSangle

create island date table, which will not be connected to any table and you can use that date field for calender

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂