Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
codyt971
Contributor
Contributor

Use Filter to get box item or not

Hey guys. 

I'm trying to create 2 tables. Table on the left I want to show orders that have  box item and in right side all orders that do not have box item. So when I select one order I want to show in only 1 of tables where either have box item or not. Can you please help me?

codyt971_0-1641494563336.png

Labels (1)
1 Reply
_Gerardo_
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

You can use Set Analysis formulas and add them as measures to apply filters to your tables based on one or more fields conditions.

For Table 1 (Left):

Count ( { $<[Box] = {"BOX*"}>} ItemID)

// This formula will count only ItemID for Box that start with BOX* (BOXsomething like BOX-3RDPARTY in your example)

For Table 2 (Right):

Count ( { $<[Box] = -{"BOX*"}>} ItemID)

// This formula will count all ItemID for Box except those that start with BOX* ... note that formula is similar to previous formula but use a minus sign before braces {} and search condition is between " " and use wildcards like * or ?

Is better to use the unique code for ItemID (but this field is not listed in your image).

If you want to show the ItemID description you need to add it as dimension in your table.