Did you mean: 
stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III

User can't access in access point

Hi qliks,

We are using NTName for giving access

Dashboard has around 200 users

All users can access dashboard in access point except one user. What could be the possible reasons

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

The idea was good before asking atleast we know the cause..

1) Can USER seeing applications?

2) And, Check in development first for that user whether if you are accessing to that application then USER can

3) Allowing to permit as Admin for test server and check from your end then publish the Directory to him

4) Off course, If he can see the work files then how you are giving the NT access to customers. Are you maintain the Excel (Encrypted) one to store there credentials?

HTH

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you sure about 200 users has eligible to access? How you are testing? And may be there credential entry wrong.. Not sure, when this happened from this morning or very first time ..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III
Author

No they all can access or else they would have raised ticket t me. I provided new access t tis user

But he can't access in access point

I will go n check what could be t reason meanwhile I came here t get some ideas

Anil_Babu_Samineni

The idea was good before asking atleast we know the cause..

1) Can USER seeing applications?

2) And, Check in development first for that user whether if you are accessing to that application then USER can

3) Allowing to permit as Admin for test server and check from your end then publish the Directory to him

4) Off course, If he can see the work files then how you are giving the NT access to customers. Are you maintain the Excel (Encrypted) one to store there credentials?

HTH

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Also think about some other necessary actions:

• Has the user been assigned a CAL?
  • If you use Section Access, has this user been added to the list of SA entries that are granted access?
stonecold111
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Peter/anil

Thanks for your suggestions.

It's misspelled ntname.