Qlik Community

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Read about the latest Qlik Community enhancements on the Community News blog!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Using 2 dimensions and RangeSum in a Line Chart

Struggling with this just now.

I have data which represents defects (%) accumulating by time for several divisions and wanted to graph a trend line.

I have been able to produce a pivot table with the data desired but can not graph.

First Dimension (outer) is the Division, Second Dimension (inner) is the number of days into a process.  One expression...

rangesum(above(sum(defects),0,rowno())) / rangesum(above(sum(products),0,rowno()))

I have been successful by using multiple expressions each applying a set that limits the data to a single Division but this is not very flexible and challenging for representing more than just a very few Divisions.

Any thoughts?

Ideally I would produce a Line Graph with several lines each representing a different Division and plotting a defect % accross days. Really want to allow the user to select a subset of Divisions.

2 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Don't understood your question properly but may be try below..

rangesum(above(sum(defects),0,rowno())) / rangesum(above(TOTAL sum(products),0,rowno(TOTAL)))

Not applicable
Author

Maybe a bit more detail here is some data.

The range sum calculates an expression nicely but to try and graph this is the challenge.  What I would like to have is Days on the x-axis, % Defects (0 - 100%) on the y-axis and separate curves showing the accumulations by Division.