Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicalbert
Partner - Contributor III

Using a timestamp is set analysis

Hello everyone,

I have been using this set analysis to show some KPIs for "yesterday" (i.e. today - 1), and it works really well:

=count({<ReceivedTimeStamp = {'>=$(=DayStart(today()-(1))))<$(=DayStart(today()))'},
Code = {1,2,3,4}>}
DISTINCT RunID)

I now need to modify it to show the same KPIs, but for a time period that goes from yesterday at 0700 to today at 0659. It's still a 24hrs period, but covering 2 days.

I'm totally lost with this one!!! Can anyone provide some guidance on how to achieve that? Or if this can be achieved at all...

Thanks!

Nic

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kushal_Chawda

Assuming your time field is in proper timestamp format then you can try below. You can adjust the hours and minutes in maketime function within set.

Note: Maketime function always takes parameters as 24 hours format. So 3 PM can be written as maketime(15,00)

=count({<ReceivedTimeStamp = {">=$(=timestamp(floor(Today()-1)+maketime(07,00)))<=$(=timestamp(floor(Today())+maketime(06,59)))"},
Code = {1,2,3,4}>}
DISTINCT RunID)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

Assuming your time field is in proper timestamp format then you can try below. You can adjust the hours and minutes in maketime function within set.

Note: Maketime function always takes parameters as 24 hours format. So 3 PM can be written as maketime(15,00)

=count({<ReceivedTimeStamp = {">=$(=timestamp(floor(Today()-1)+maketime(07,00)))<=$(=timestamp(floor(Today())+maketime(06,59)))"},
Code = {1,2,3,4}>}
DISTINCT RunID)
nicalbert
Author

you totally made my day here! Your solution is exactly what I was looking for. 

Thank you very much,

Nic