Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Using rank in a chart

Hi

I show rank for a year as in at textfield:

=aggr(rank(sum({< Frac_counting={'1'}, Period={'2015'}, Region=, Subregion=, Country=, University= >}P),1),University)

Thats works very well for one year.

Then I want to show rank for each year between 2012 and 2015 in a chart.
And then its does not work. And yes I have tried with Period={'2012, '2013', 2014', '2015'} and Period as dimension.

And in addition. Another issue:  If I want to show the rank for one particular university then I can't use University={'University of Q'} because when the rank says 1 (and of course - but how to solve this, so I in a chart can show a selected university and a predefined university)

Thanks in advance 🙂

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Ooh - that was a good test. It show me the same dot (at same level) for all seperat years in the line chart (but in the text field the rank changes each year) ... now I have something to investigate more, thanks 🙂  

Not applicable
Author

I just tried a bar chart and then its working without Period in the set analysis ... 🙂 🙂 🙂 its near a solution - thank you very much! Maybe I should stay with the Bar chart instead of the Line chart 😉