Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ravindraa
Creator
Creator

Value Exclude issue

Hi All,

I have struck in one place please give me some suggestion to come out from this.

i have two tables one transaction table and another one is Rejection table, i have to exclude transactions in transaction Table which are there in same transaction in Rejection table 

Ex: below is the transaction table it contains all transaction details. if any one invest amount= 1000 rupees for the Scheme CF, Plan=GP ,In the Brach=Hy01 , investor Folino=123 for this transaction they will create one Transaction number=1 but by mistake they entered 100 Rupees instead of 1000 , in this case again they will create new transaction =2. for Rejection transaction information they are maintains the other table that is Rejection table

Transaction table.jpg

Rejection table Structure:

SchemePlanBrachfolinoRbranchTrnoRtrno
CFGPHY01123HY0112

if we see the both table transaction No 1 is Trno and 2 is the Reverse Trno.

if both table Transaction's are  match i have to exclude those trano from TransactionTable.

i done up to this.

but i am not getting the solution for if the Trno is =  1 is available for other Branch like Chennai or etc...i am unable to get those data.

My caliculation is if the both table transaction's are same i am excluding the those.

if any one knows how to get those transaction where Branch is different i is very help full.

Please find the attached same excel document , i mentioned my out put sheet also please see and give any suggestion how to get those Trno.

Thanks in advance.........please give me any suggetion.

1 Reply
ravindraa
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Experts ,

kindly give me any suggestion...it is very urgent .......................

Thanks in advance.......................