cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Video Problem

Hello Friends,

Can any one let me know how to show video on same page with Iframe in Qlikview

I've seen many threads bu they are saying download the Connector and then install it. But, I didn't get any installation file on this file

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
53 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

I did This

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Ok. Do one thing. Open the qvw file -> Switch on Webview mode -> Remove the extension object -> Right click and click on New sheet object -> Drag web page viewer extension object on to the sheet -> Turn off the Webview mode -> Then save the qvw file.

Close the file and re open in webview mode and try again? let me know if you still have the same error?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Where i want to do this, From Access point / Local?

Because, While local after on the Web view. In that file, Right click is not working?

I did something different.

I deleted that external object, After that i switch on Web view. If we drag that into Access point then Qlik Web site is running good. If i give Youtube URL over there, It's not working

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

No no follow these steps by opening on your local machine. Then reload it and open it in Access Point and see what happens there...

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

In fact, I told you one thing. Right click is not working while i am switch on the Web View

Updated : Attachment

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Is that the same video file which Rakesh has sent you before? Can you see that extension object. Cos, i used the same file at my end and i can open the youtube video from Iframe webviewer mode. It works fine at my end. Can you try open this sample qvw file and let me know if it runs at your end. Open this file in your local machine and click on video link,.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Oops this seems to be a completely different problem. I am assuming there is some problem with your local browser I am not sure. It works find with that extension object.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Can you please let me know, If you are trying to do that Switch option on Web view. Did you get any error for that or what?

Because, i am getting error which switch to the web view

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

No I did not get any error.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Last 5 conversation, I am trying to explain that error only. How to solve this error? Please read that Document (If possible)

Capture.PNG