Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Video Problem

Hello Friends,

Can any one let me know how to show video on same page with Iframe in Qlikview

I've seen many threads bu they are saying download the Connector and then install it. But, I didn't get any installation file on this file

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
53 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Was my misconception to say limitation in the extension object in my previous post, i would like to take it back. However, To my observation in Rakesh's qvw file was, he did not use the link Watch video using Open URL action, rather, in web view mode, he added WebPageViewer Iframe on to sheet object and went into properties and gave the url directly in the URL box. I presume that way it fit to the size of the frame.

Is that what you are missing ?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Yes,

Here is this? Are you refering to Client side / Server side

Check that, Did i made any mistake?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Can you check this. At my end my browser is not supported error is what I am getting from that Iframe. I removed the button and the chart. Went into webview mode and added the webpageviewer object and right click -> properties -> gave the URL.

Try this.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

I want to click one button / Text object. Then i want to show that video. I mean to say this is Embedded / I-frame / Annotation. Like that.

See My pic/Capture.PNG