Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Whether this graphic is possible in QlikView? If possible then using which chart?

Hi

I just wanted to know whether this kind of graphic(attached) is possible in qv9 or qv10. I heard that could be possible with the help of "Mekko Chart" which is available only in qv10 not in anyother previous version.

If this above said graphic is possible then please let me know using which chart and which version of qlikview we can do that.

It is little urgent for me so please help me out on this.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

It's not, because I had an error in the loading script...ooops. 🙂 Check it now?

View solution in original post

49 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I don't think it's the Mekko chart that you are after here. What you have shown is a stacked bar chart with bar offsets. The offsets can be set in the expression extended properties when you expand the + sign on the expression.

Not applicable
Author

iassen wrote:
I don't think it's the Mekko chart that you are after here. What you have shown is a stacked bar chart with bar offsets. The offsets can be set in the expression extended properties when you expand the + sign on the expression. <div></div>

Thanks for your response

But if see that carefully it is not stacked bar chart though it looks like as it is not continous.

If you are very much sure that it is not possible in with the help of "Mekko Chart" then could you please tell me what are the other possiblity of achieving the same.

Please reply me at earliest it is little urgent.

Not applicable
Author

I think this will give you an idea what I had in mind: http://community.qlik.com/media/p/111449.aspx

Let me know if that doesn't do it.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Its possible by using the Extension Objects Features in Qv10.0

Srini

Not applicable
Author

Many thanks!

Looks to be exactly the same one which I am looking for. But still need to look at it.

So I will look into it and will let you know my feedback after some time.

Not applicable
Author

Attitude wrote:
Looks to be exactly the same one which I am looking for. But still need to look at it.
So I will look into it and will let you know my feedback after some time. <div></div>

Sorry I thought it could be same but it is not the samething which I was looking. But it was a great effort though. I know by seeing the screen shots only that much you can answer me.

If anyothe solution is there then please let me know

Not applicable
Author

Srini wrote:
Its possible by using the Extension Objects Features in Qv10.0

Is it? After installing qv10 then I will try to check that. But may I know what is that exactly? Is it a function or something else? Till now I didn't used qv10. So could you please tell me what exactly is that. Also if possible could you please attach any sample apps where this feature is used.

Not applicable
Author

If you show me a more realistic mock-up, I would be able to help you further, but nothing better at this point.

Not applicable
Author

iassen wrote:
If you show me a more realistic mock-up, I would be able to help you further, but nothing better at this point. <div></div>

Thanks

The one which is there in the attachment is exactly the one we would like to do. Please check and let me know whether you can help me out or not.

Difference which I found in yours was that yours had have only one dimension and whereas we have more than one dimension. Yours is basically a bar chart but whereas ours was like straight table along with the bar chart.

Hope you must have understood what exactly I am looking for.