Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Which limitations has the demo version of Google Analytics Connector for QlikView?

Hi

I've got no satisfying results through forum search, so thats the question: are there any and, if yes, which limitations has the Google Analytics Connector in its demo version?

Thanks

Evgeniy

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

in the meanwhile i've found two kinds of connector to analytics: this one, Qlik Web Connectors (formerly QVSource), and thi: Google Analytics Connector For QlikView & Qlik Sense - QVSource: The QlikView & Qlik Sense API Conne...

It would be nice to get some information about differences and limitation of both.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can i know what do you want? I am not clear your question

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

i'm just new to qlik, even got a personal edition and plan to connect some of our google analytics accounts with some properties.

Thats why i'm interesting in what are the differences between connectors i've found, and what are limitation of the demo version of connector, which is available at qvsource.

Not applicable
Author

Hi

If you want to know what are all the QV Connectors are available, you can see this link http://www.quickintelligence.co.uk/free-qlik-web-connectors/

It will be helpful