Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Win an e-book copy of Learning QlikView Data Visualization

This week I'm giving away three e-book copies of Learning QlikView Data Visualization.

9894EN_mockupcover_normal_2.jpg

To be eligible to win all you have to do is comment what data visualization method you would like to do in QlikView that you have not been able to do until now.   It could either be a chart or a technique.

For example, I would like to do be able to do scatterplot matrices like the one below.

scatterplot_matrix.png

Don't forget to include a picture or link that explains the data visualization method you would like to do in QlikView.

Please respond by Monday, Nov. 4th and I will announce the winners on Wednesday, Nov. 6th after an old-fashioned drawing.  Soon after the e-books will be delivered to the winners' e-mails as a Kindle e-book.

You don’t need a kindle to read the e-book.  You can download the kindle application from amazon.com and view it from your laptop or iPad.

For more information, visit my blog http://bit.ly/18ATRLu.

Good luck!

45 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rajesh,

I use Atlassian Jira with a Kanban or Scrum board for my QV projects, but I never thought how I would want to view one in QV.  Hopefully, soon I'll be extracting info from Jira and do some experimenting in QlikView.

Karl

fred_s
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Karl,

Thanks. I'll look into it

sadickbasha
Partner - Contributor III

I would like to do stacked waterfall chart

waterfall.png

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

This can be done already in Qlikview

sadickbasha

I don't find any option for stacked waterfall. could you please share the sample if any?

Not applicable
Author

Not applicable
Author

Congrats to the winners of an e-book copy of Learning QlikView Data Visualization.  http://bit.ly/178iCiC

- Rebeca Gums

- Sokkorn Cheav

- Philippe Grenier

Please send me a message in QlikCommunity with your e-mail address so that I can send you your e-book.

Karl

Not applicable
Author

Sadick,

Here's a pretty basic example.  The trick to doing it in QlikView is to create a bar chart and then insert the proper expression in the Bar Offset property of each expression that you can find by clicking the plus-sign next to the expression in the expressiones tab.

Karl

Not applicable
Author

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Rebeca

pgrenier
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

What a great idea to have created this participative draw! Many thanks!