Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renuka_sasikumar
Creator III
Creator III

Window Task Scheduler Problem.

Hi,

I have scheduled many task(.Bat file) in Window Task Scheduler.

Everyday morning when I check the task its shows completed in Window Task Scheduler but the application doesn't get reload.

So I need to run manually .bat file then the applications get reloaded.

Can anyone help me why there is a problem.

The problem is with the Task Scheduled or the .bat file, As per me there is no issue in .bat file , I think its in in Window Task Scheduler.

But what problem I am not able to figure out.

Thanks & Regards,

Renuka S

3 Replies
hariprasadqv
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Check application paths, and parameters which you are including in .bat file.

In most of the cases these two issues will leads to that kind of concerns.

Thanks

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Enable document logging (Settings | Document Properties | General - check Generate Logfile) and check the document log produced. Some things to look out for:

• Does the username running the reloads have a named CAL assigned? If it is leased, make sure the lease is current.
  • Does the username running the reloads have access to all the data sources and ADMIN/write access to the document and folder?
  • Are you using mapped drives (like Z:) for network shared folders. These do not work in scheduled tasks - use the full UNC of the share (like \\Myserver\MyShare)
Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable

If I have access to the shared folder Server\QVDocs and I'm performing the reload and all the previously conditions applies to me then it won't work ?