Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MukeshUniyal
Contributor II
Contributor II

Wrong Date Showing in QLickview

Hi,

I am using bellow left join query, Order date is showing correct except one line, for 1 line date is showing 01-01-1753, 

while when i run the same query in SQL Order date is showing 18-11-2023.  sharing screen shot

Thanks in advance. 

SELECT SLM.[Sell-to Customer No_] as [No_], SLM.[No_] as [Item_No], SLM.[Document No_] ,SLM.[Location Code],SLM."Item Category Code",SLM.[Quantity Invoiced],
SLM.[Shipment Date],
SLM.[Variant Code],SLM."Quantity (Base)" As "Order Qty",SLS.[Order Date],SLM.[Amount],sls.[Copied to New Order],SLS.[New Order No_]
FROM [Bodycare Creations Ltd_$Sales Line$437dbf0e-84ff-417a-965d-ed2bb9650972] SLM
LEFT JOIN
[Bodycare Creations Ltd_$Sales Line$b4264517-7a7c-4d9a-a53b-d6919268a8e0] SLS ON SLM.[Document No_]=SLS.[Document No_] and SLM.[Line No_]=SLS.[Line No_]
and SLM."Document Type"=SLS."Document Type"

where SLM."Document Type"=1 AND SLS.[Document Type]=1
And SLS.[Order Date]>'2023/10/01'
AND SLS.[Copied to New Order]=0
AND SLM.[Document No_]='ORD/2324/005973';

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

I'm not seeing the issue. Your SQL is showing three lines, which add up to the exact value you're showing in QV for that date. The row with the date of 01-01-1753 isn't in the SQL query because it's filtered out by the where condition SLS.[Order Date]>'2023/10/01' . 

Aasir
Creator III
Creator III

This can be a case of QlikView is interpreting the date format or potential differences in how SQL Server and QlikView handle dates.

Date(Date#([Shipment Date], 'YYYY-MM-DD'), 'YYYY-MM-DD') as [Shipment Date]

MukeshUniyal
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

my cursor is on that line which is showing wrong in Qlick view.  Correct date showing in SQL 18-11-2023 & in Qlick view it is showing  01-01-1753

MukeshUniyal
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Please suggest how to use this in query..