Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thierrytt1102
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

aggr function help

Hello All,

I made a fomula which is good for an individual item :

sum(aggr(sum({<TypeDocument={SO,CO}, GL_Class_SO={'FNE'}>} SalesQuantity), ItemNo) * aggr(sum(DirectLaborItem), ItemNo))

(DirectLaborItem is the direct labor for an individual item)

When I unselect the item, I have got a result for all the item which is OK as well.

Now, I'd like to have the result of all my items even if I select one.

I made this:

sum(aggr(sum({1<Period=P(Period), TypeDocument={SO,CO},GL_Class_SO={'FNE'}>} TOTAL SalesQuantity), ItemNo) *aggr(sum(DirectLaborItem), ItemNo))

but the result is false.

Could you help me?

Thank a lot in advance

T T

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

It is not trivial to answer your question, not knowing your data model etc. If possible, upload a small sample file, this makes it easier for us to help you.

If you want to ignore selections in field ItemNo (that's what I understood), I would start with ignoring this field's selection in a set expression in all of your aggregation functions:

= sum( {<ItemNo= >}

aggr(sum({<ItemNo=, TypeDocument={SO,CO}, GL_Class_SO={'FNE'}>} SalesQuantity), ItemNo) *                aggr(sum({<ItemNo=>} DirectLaborItem), ItemNo)

)

[And I think this should be equivalent:

= sum( {<ItemNo= >}

aggr(

sum({<ItemNo=, TypeDocument={SO,CO}, GL_Class_SO={'FNE'}>} SalesQuantity)*                          sum({<ItemNo= >} DirectLaborItem)

, ItemNo)

)

]

View solution in original post

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

It is not trivial to answer your question, not knowing your data model etc. If possible, upload a small sample file, this makes it easier for us to help you.

If you want to ignore selections in field ItemNo (that's what I understood), I would start with ignoring this field's selection in a set expression in all of your aggregation functions:

= sum( {<ItemNo= >}

aggr(sum({<ItemNo=, TypeDocument={SO,CO}, GL_Class_SO={'FNE'}>} SalesQuantity), ItemNo) *                aggr(sum({<ItemNo=>} DirectLaborItem), ItemNo)

)

[And I think this should be equivalent:

= sum( {<ItemNo= >}

aggr(

sum({<ItemNo=, TypeDocument={SO,CO}, GL_Class_SO={'FNE'}>} SalesQuantity)*                          sum({<ItemNo= >} DirectLaborItem)

, ItemNo)

)

]

thierrytt1102
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thank you swuehl,

It solved my issue. I didn't tought about it.