Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gianniko
Contributor III
Contributor III

aggregates are modified when level of analysis is expanded

Hi everyone!

I'm having a weird problem where  aggregates are modified when level of analysis is expanded as you can see on the 2 different pictures. I tried to click on "include the null values" but it doesn't change anything.

Anyone has an idea why/ how it happens?

Thank you!

capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

These are all but impossible to troubleshoot unless you can attach QVW, as folks need to be able see the data model and chart settings and expressions in order to dig into them, so if you cannot attach QVW, going to be very difficult to get help I am afraid.  I would venture you do have some sort of data model issue though the way it sounds.

The best I can offer is the following that might help out:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Pitfalls-of-the-Aggr-function/ba-p/1463275

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.