Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

browser compatability

hi all,

i have one client issue

ie,

If erp IP is set to compatibility view on users machine it displays blank menu and if compatibility view is removed that it displays complete dashboard, but main application does not work.

and am using ie 11 browser

and server details are attached

thank in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I can see that you are using version 9. Which is no more supported.

I request you to upgrade to at least version 11.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I can see that you are using version 9. Which is no more supported.

I request you to upgrade to at least version 11.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

IE11 was probably not even planned by Microsoft when QlikView 9 was released, so it is highly likely that you will run into problems. If the apps work in IE9 but not in IE11, this questions is more relevant to post to Microsoft. However IE9 is no longer supported by Microsoft, so the only approach is to plan for an upgrade of QlikView, so that you get into a supported state of your deployment.

Requirement for upgrade is that you have a valid QlikView license, so make sure that is the case.

My suggestion is to plan for upgrade to QlikView 12. Recommendation is to have proper backup, and do upgrade in test environment if possible.