cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edwinmatlapeng
Partner - Contributor III

budgeting and planning. kliqplan?

afternoon! has any of you used the KliqPlan tool? also, do you have any easy to use budgeting and planning software you may know of you have used with QlikView before? thank you.

4 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

KliqPlan? No. I have worked in Cognos Planning and Bugdgeting module, and I felt it not tough. But with QV? again no . I have worked in hyperion with QV, but not the planning module; the consolidation one.

Sorry, probably this doesn't help you.

edwinmatlapeng
Author

i know the cognos one and the tm1. i am looking for something more cost effectie out there. i think i may have found one. thank you. still.

edwinmatlapeng
Author

kliqplan is one of the qlikview partner's software

andersbergek
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi,

when I did Qlik consulting I kept bumping in to the same problem, so I created Konstrukt to solve that. We're about to launch it with a freemium model, so just sign up here if you're curious for a free version to use. https://www.trykonstrukt.com/

In short, Konstrukt is a no-code cloud platform for all things data entry to complement Qlik (or any other data stack for that matter). So we've also used it for master data, approval flows, planning, simulation and complex calculation models, among other things. Check it out!