Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

chart dimensions

I'm having a problem displaying a chart the way I want (see doc).  I wantsomething that looks like the top graph because my graph ends up having too many data points (see bottom graph) and its hard to read. As of now I have a dimension that is defined as Year&' Q'&Quarter and Name. the expression I'm using is Sum(PatientDays) /sum({$1} Total <DischargeYear,DischargeQuarter> PatientDays) and I get the correct data, I just see tomany data values in the graph and I dont know how to fix it.Maybe Like seeing ever 1st quarter or every 2nd quarter depending on the max quarter of data loaded.  Any help would be really appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
whiteline
Master II
Master II

Hi.

If you expand your expression on 'expression' tab (clicking the plus sign) you'll see 'Show Value' item, where you can specify an expression to choose the numbers that shoud be shown.

For example:

=(Quarter=1)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
whiteline
Master II
Master II

Hi.

If you expand your expression on 'expression' tab (clicking the plus sign) you'll see 'Show Value' item, where you can specify an expression to choose the numbers that shoud be shown.

For example:

=(Quarter=1)