Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

chart for planning

Can anyone advise us, how to build the chart we want. We have put in a picture how we would like the chart to look like, but we are not able yet.

Hope to hear from you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Heide220,

I adjusted your example and have it working (see attachment).

In order to be able to present it in the right format I removed the date from your start/finish fields. If these are timestamps you should exclude the date and if appropriate include as a seperate field.

The axes have a static maximum of 1.1 and in the expression I included a bar offset. I assumed that you wanted to see the same color for each machine instead of for each task. If not you should remove the color formula in the duration expression.

I hope this gets you going!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi there,

First of all you need to set time as Dimension containing all possible Time Values (00:00-24:00).

Since your start and finish column include date u'll get a problem here.

I would simply put your dates in a seperate column to get your connection more easily.

After that it should work.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Heide220,

I adjusted your example and have it working (see attachment).

In order to be able to present it in the right format I removed the date from your start/finish fields. If these are timestamps you should exclude the date and if appropriate include as a seperate field.

The axes have a static maximum of 1.1 and in the expression I included a bar offset. I assumed that you wanted to see the same color for each machine instead of for each task. If not you should remove the color formula in the duration expression.

I hope this gets you going!

Not applicable
Author

Hello Mark,

Many thanks for the example this will definitly help solve our problem.

Greatings Mireille