Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

count the amount of positivized customers

Edit by Community Team member:

Removed none-English text. Please only post in none-English if you are posting in a language specific section.

---

Hello!

I am preparing a report where I need to count the amount of positivized customers.

To consider a customer positivado this client should have billed us in the previous month, so I consider it present in the current month count .

Please help me , because I could not draw up such a logic .

I hope I was clear .

Thank you.

1 Reply
swuehl
MVP
MVP

It's a little unclear in which context you want to count your customers (in script, in chart?) and how your current data model looks like.

In a chart expressions, you might be able to create a solution e.g. by using set analysis with an advanced search, like described in

Set modifiers with advanced searches ‒ QlikView

sum( {$<Customer = {“=Sum({1<Year = {2007}>} Sales ) > 1000000”}>} Sales )

Returns the sales for current selection, but with a new selection in the 'Customer' field: only customers who during 2007 had a total sales of more than 1000000.

You probably need to adapt the solution to match your requirement (e.g. use a month filter instead of year filter, and appropriate field names and aggregation functions, but this should show you a possible approach.

see also

A Primer on Set Analysis

Dates in Set Analysis