Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

display fields wich are not associated

Hello,

I explain my problem , i ve an table with some indicators and some dimension (Id_articles,Designation,etc...)

I would like for an selection which gives any result  to display all the dimension; all the id_articles , designations even if they don't give result with the indicator..

Is that possible ?

thanks

8 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Write only 1 expression, in which you write 1 (One)

let me know

Not applicable
Author

thanks for your answer but i don t understand...i try to put

only(sum(indicator)) but it doesn't work ...

is that ?

jonasheisterkam
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Use =' ' or =1 or any other value but with now connection to your data, so it woud be shown for each Dim kombination. In a Straight table you can  then hide the column under presentation.

Not applicable
Author

In a chart? If I understood a question,

To show dimension regardless of selections - check box "Show all values" on that dimension.

To show rows with zeros - uncheck box "Suppress zero-values" on presentation tab.

Your mentioned expression is not correct - "sum" and "only" are both aggregate functions and do not need to be cascaded.

Not applicable
Author

yes thanks,

i try to be more explicit, if you look the screen i join,

you will see the problem, i have selectioned an date for this date i ve some article which have been sold so for this article there no problem i ve the designation and the id_article and the result of my indicator...

But i would like to have in the same chart the article wich have not been sold and for them the designation the problem if you look my chart i can't get the designation of the article....

my  expression in my chart is  :

if(isnull(sum(Amount)) or sum(Amount)=0,'X',sum(Amount))

qlik.png

Not applicable
Author

if i put only one dimension in my chart it's working as you could see on the picture joined but if i want to have an second dimension it doesn't work , i ve no values ..

qlik2.png

How is it possible and how could i do to have more than one dimension if the indicator is null ?

Not applicable
Author

I tried do it on example, but failed...

Not applicable
Author

it looks like an bug, is there any people from qliktech or others who met this kind of problem ?