Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

excel data having multiple rows so how to hadle

Hello,

I am having excel sheet in that I am having text as particulars and corr to tht cols are there as amt, due date.

But in that excel sheet one particular suppose A having multiple rows with diff due date and amt and I added due date and amt as expression and particulars as dimension, because of that multiple rows it is coming blank so how to handle this condition.

I tried for moving all expression into dimension but I want to display totals and sub column is there, so how to do that.

For Ex : Please find an attachment. I am having like this data

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hello All,

I added space for all particulars so that every row is diff for dimension so it done

View solution in original post

8 Replies
PrashantSangle

Hi,

Do you want to show all records???

or

want to show max/min date record??

IF second case use max(due_date) / min(due_date) in expression

if 1st case

then add due_date as dimension

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Actually this was just example same data I have for current month, Month +1, Month +2 like that so I won't be able to add due date as dimension.

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You simply add Particulars as your only dimension and add  Sum(Amt) as your only expression. If you need the sum by month you add the calculated dimension Month(Date).

Not applicable
Author

Hello ,

But i want to show as it is whatever they provided in excel with respect to due date.

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Why can't you add due date as a dimension? Are you just trying to get this below?

Andy

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Actually whatever 3 cols are there same I have for current month, current month+1 like that due dates so I can't able to move due date in dimension side.

PrashantSangle

Hi,

If possible can you share app???

or post screen shot of it.

So that we get what are you trying to acheive???

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Not applicable
Author

Hello All,

I added space for all particulars so that every row is diff for dimension so it done