Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SNR1
Creator
Creator

how ot apply Conditional expressions/statements in barcharts

Hi All,

Please help us how to create conditional bar chart selection for below scenario

i have a bar chart  in that i have 18 customer values for different groups and different years

if i select 15 and group average  then it needs to show all customers average values based on 15 only and remaining are must should be hidden .

please find attachment for preview.

Please suggest us

Thanks in advance

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can define like below under Layout Conditional Tab

If(GetFieldSelections(customer)=15 and GetFieldSelections([Group Average])=1, 1,0)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
SNR1
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi 

i have several groups and if i select only group it should display all values and

if i select one group and year then it should display all customer details of that group for that year 

and here i'm taking all group names in to inline table and calling groups through  inline table.

please suggest.

Thanks

SNR1
Creator
Creator
Author

HI All,

i have two list boxes and contains groups and other one contains expressions

if i selected group it displaying all customers total all expressions values and it ok 
an i have a to show all customers one expression by selecting group value in group list box and expression in expression listbox

In Expressions list  box i have values like 15,16,17,18 like more than 20 expression for 20 years  .

other box contains average, sum,revue,charges like

Please help us

Thanks