Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pgrs4219
Contributor III
Contributor III

how to display last 5 working days trend in qlikview/Qliksense?

Hi All,

I know I've posted this question earlier , But didn't get proper direction Yet.  

Here is the requirement: I've to show last 5 business days trend depends on date selected.Attached  the document where i have tried date-5 , apparently its  not fulfilling my need when there is gaps in the Date Field.For instance here i selected 06 jan 20 it has go back to 5 available date from the Date Field. pleases refer to the attached do for better understanding  Kindly provide me the fix or ideas to achieve this. thanks

BarChart.PNG 

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi 

this expression should work for you , it finds the index of the max value than add 4 values for the index and convert to the value 

=Count({<Date={">=$(=date(FieldValue('Date',FieldIndex('Date',max(Date))+4),'DD MMM YY'))<=$(=DATE(Max(Date),'DD MMM YY'))"} >}SalesAmount)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi 

this expression should work for you , it finds the index of the max value than add 4 values for the index and convert to the value 

=Count({<Date={">=$(=date(FieldValue('Date',FieldIndex('Date',max(Date))+4),'DD MMM YY'))<=$(=DATE(Max(Date),'DD MMM YY'))"} >}SalesAmount)