Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to format differently detail and total row

hello to all, and sorry for my bad english.

i have a pivot table and in the detail row i format the background color, the font and so on, based on particular rule.

in the TOTAL row (and in the HEADER) i don't want to apply this rule, and i want use a fixed format of font, background color, ecc. ecc.

how can i make this ?

thanks in advance.

bye

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Click on the + in front of the dimension or expression. There you can change the formatting. You can use the dimensionality() function the determine which level you're on. Try changing the expression for background color to If(dimensionality()=0,lightgreen()). This changes the background color of the overall total (=level 0) to lightgreen (as long as you enabled partial sums on the first dimension).

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Click on the + in front of the dimension or expression. There you can change the formatting. You can use the dimensionality() function the determine which level you're on. Try changing the expression for background color to If(dimensionality()=0,lightgreen()). This changes the background color of the overall total (=level 0) to lightgreen (as long as you enabled partial sums on the first dimension).

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Perfect !!!!!

thanks a lot.

bye

Not applicable
Author

Perfect !!!!!

thanks a lot.

bye