Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to load only records the current month and re-load the records no longer accumulated from previous months?

Hello how are you?

I need help, I have a table of records of works and every month I have to load that table to extract the records for the current month with accrued. but the truth takes muchisimos minutes loading all the data source. So what I need to do is that when you load the data source to QlikView, only load the new files that have not yet been charged and unite them with previous records that are already loaded, this to speed up the data load more Quick.

for example:

Previous Cargoes:

Table X: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September

Actual load:

Table X: October

Updated:

Table X: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October.

ImagenCargas.png

and also how I can separate in a table, only the records that have been made any changes to the accumulated records.

because I need to show in the model is counted and displayed in a simple table new records that have been loaded into the last recharge and also show another simple table, which records data will have been updated.

I hope understand my problem I need to solve

Help

Thank you so much

2 Replies
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Try like this.

MAXDate:

LOAD

MAX("Date") as LAST_UPDATE_DATE

FROM Qvdname.qvd (qvd);

let vMinInc= num(peek('LAST_UPDATE_DATE',0,'MAXDate'));

Table2:

Load *

From Table2

Where date("Date") > Date($(vMinInc));

concatenate

Load *

From Qvdname.qvd (qvd);

Store Table2 into Qvdname.qvd ;

Gysbert_Wassenaar

What you're trying to do is called incremental loading. That can be done a lot easier if you use the Qlik Components Library: Incremental Load using Qlikview Components | Qlikview Cookbook

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand