Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qliklearnervir
Creator
Creator

how to load qvds from folder where qvds should be last 6 months or less than 6 months any number

Hi,

i am struggling since last 2 weeks to load data from qlikview qvds.

my scenario is in folder i have to load qvds from either last 6 month or less than 6 month any number of qvds .

my qvd names are :

Account_022020.qvd

Account_012020.qvd

like that

please help as its urgent .

and be remember the scenerio is either 6 month or less 

2 Replies
Taoufiq_Zarra

Maye be :

sub GetQVDFIle(Root)

for each FoundFile in filelist( Root & '\*.qvd')

let Flag=Date(Date#(PurgeChar(mid('$(FoundFile)',index('$(FoundFile)' ,'_',-1)+1),'.qvd'),'MMYYYY'),'DD/MM/YYYY')-Date(AddMonths(today(),-6),'DD/MM/YYYY');
    if  '$(Flag)'>0 then

Account:

Load * from $(FoundFile) (qvd);
    endif

next FoundFile

end sub

Call GetQVDFIle('.\QVDFOLDER\') ;

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

If Taoufiq's post got you what you needed, please do not forget to return to your thread to close it out by using the Accept as Solution button on his post, this will give him credit for the help and let other Members know it worked.  If you did something else, consider posting that and then use the button to mark that post...  

The only other thing I can provide would be link to the Design Blog area where most of our how-to posts from our internal experts reside, you may find some additional ideas there.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.