Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wizardo
Creator III
Creator III

how to maximzie the main QV app window via macro

h ithere

i have writen a macro to "fitzoomwotwindow" when the document is opend.

my problem is that the QV allways seem to open in a a window that is not maximized to the full

hance my macro does its job alas the size it fits is the size of the reduced window.

i have lookd for an api method to maximize but there wasnt any.

i tried usingthe "resize windos to document" setting in the user prefernces but it didnt help?

any ideas?

13 Replies
Not applicable

Hi there,

Any answer to this question?

I have exactly the same problem...

Thanks!

Not applicable

I have the same problem. Anyone got any ideas?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello,

If you are using QlikVIew Desktop (not opening the document on the server with ajax or plugin) it's not a QlikView issue rather than a Windows issue.

Check this post and see if that helps.

Regards.

Not applicable

Miguel

The document is not on a server. I am busy building a document and i wish t set a macro so that whenever a sheet is activated, it automatically zooms in to fit the window size. now I have set a Macro on the OnActiveSheet. I set the Macro name as FitZoomToWindow, but nothing happens

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Ok, I was wrong then. Try with this macro

sub zoomsheet ActiveDocument.GetApplication.WaitForIdle ActiveDocument.ActiveSheet.FitZoomToWindowend sub

Set this On Active Sheet.

Hope that helps.

Not applicable

Hi,

Its still not working. I went to edit Module and pasted what you suggested and it never did anything. Any other ideas?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Funny, it works for me... Have you set in Sheet properties a Trigger OnActivateSheet to Run Macro "sheetzoom" ?

Not applicable

Yes i have. its very strange because in all my other QV files they work excepting for this one.

Not applicable

Anyone else have any ideas on this maybe?