Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soniasweety
Master
Master

issue in selection

Hi ALl, @sunny_talwar 

i have one table  with two sources of columns .  when i have one quarter data  its showing proper data but  now i have more than one qurater the data showing wrong in the measures and difference 

so now my  question is:  i need to use any one listbox for quarter if select  YQuarter   it should take YNetsales  ,,, then Equarter  measure value take from Enetsales  and  show the difference .

now it is not happening  

Labels (2)
15 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your issue. Please explain. Maybe you could provide a mockup showing what your are trying to do?

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

Hi  , @tresesco  

attahced with expectation.  for better understanding

Vegar
MVP
MVP

The issue you are eperiencing is due to the fact that the Yotta  profit center are not always the same as the EDL Pofit center for all rows. I created a second row of KPIs that will adress this issue.image.png

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

Hi @Vegar 

thanks for your time . and its working fine.  but i have filters around 5,6 in the dashboard.  again the values are changing when i select other filters.

how can i include other filters into expression.  in below expreesion i want to add more dimensions how can i add?  

='Diff'&num(sum(Yotta_Net_Sales_Order_US_Dollar_Amount)-
sum({<
Yotta_Profit_Center_Level_0_Name,
EDL_Profit_Center_Level_0_Name=P(Yotta_Profit_Center_Level_0_Name)
>} EDL_Net_Sales_Order_US_Dollar_Amount),'#,##0.0')

Vegar
MVP
MVP

If you want to control you set analysis with other filters a.k.a modifiers then you need to list them in your element list. 

Take a look at the explained extended SET example below.

sum(
{  //Start of SET
//Start of element list
   Yotta_Profit_Center_Level_0_Name, //Modifier no 1: Ignore all selections in this field
   EDL_Profit_Center_Level_0_Name=P(Yotta_Profit_Center_Level_0_Name), //Modifier no 2: EDL P.C.L. should be equal to any of the possible Yotta P.C.L
   [Your field]= {'hello', 'world'}, //Modifier no 3: Your field should be 'hello' or 'world'
   [EDL last field] = P([Yotta last field]), //Modifier no 4: Apply possible fields of Yotta last field in EDL last field
   [Yotta last field]= //Modifier no 5: Ignore selection in field 
}
> //End of element list 
} //Endo of SET
EDL_Net_Sales_Order_US_Dollar_Amount)

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

Thank you so much for your detail info  🙂

i have more than 20 measures  i have modified accordingly and its working fine  🙂

Have a great day.