Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prma7799
Master III
Master III

last month values in reports

Hi All,

I have pdf report generator and it is generate PDF reports with current date like 01-03-2016

So I want to know to how to generate PDF files for 29-02-2016.

Thanks.

7 Replies
marcus_sommer

Try it with: date(today()-1).

- Marcus

MayilVahanan

Try like this

= Date(today()-1)

or If you want to generate past month - last day means

= MonthEnd(Today(), -1)

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
prma7799
Master III
Master III
Author

Hi Mayil/ Marcus_Sommer‌, Avinashelite

I have 53 reports in that how can I change above code for all charts. I want this manually for only two days.

In nprinting we have filter for generate reports for specific month  like if we want feb month data then we can apply filter for that template.

So is there any option in qlikview to generate report for specific month or YTD (apr to feb) .

Thanks

marcus_sommer

I think you will need to change it manually now for all your reports/objects but suggest that you used now a variable for this so that you in the future need to change only these variable (by several applications with an include-variable) in one place: Variables

- Marcus

MayilVahanan

Hi

May be try like this

Settings -> Expression overview

In that, you can find and replace the expression .

And use variable for future change

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
prma7799
Master III
Master III
Author

In below script where i need to do changes

MTD

(SUM({$<FinancialYear=,MonthName=,Quarter=,FiscalYear={$(=max(FiscalYear))}

,[Posting Date]={">=$(=MonthStart(max({$<FiscalYear={$(=max(FiscalYear))}>}[Posting Date])))<=$(=max({$<FiscalYear={$(=max(FiscalYear))}>}[Posting Date]))"}

>}[Gross Sales Amount])

YTD

(SUM({$<FinancialYear=,MonthName=,FiscalYear={$(=max(FiscalYear)-1)},Quarter=

,[Posting Date]={">=$(=MonthStart(max({$<FiscalYear={$(=max(FiscalYear))}>}[Posting Date]),-12))<=$(=addmonths(max({$<FiscalYear={$(=max(FiscalYear))}>}[Posting Date]),-12))"}

>}[Gross Sales Amount])

Thanks

marcus_sommer

I think you will need to change it here:

MTD

(SUM({$<FinancialYear=,MonthName=,Quarter=,FiscalYear={$(=max(FiscalYear))}

,[Posting Date]={">=$(=MonthStart(max({$<FiscalYear={$(=max(FiscalYear))}>}[Posting Date] - 1)))<=$(=max({$<FiscalYear={$(=max(FiscalYear))}>}[Posting Date] - 1))"}

>}[Gross Sales Amount])

But I'm not sure if this is the easiest way to handle it. I would rather tend to use specialized objects (mostly on a hidden sheet) for printing and exporting and using appropriate selections to get my wanted views.

- Marcus