Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Join us at the Cloud Data and Analytics Tour! REGISTER TODAY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

message display

Hey Guys,

Year     Month     InvoiceType     Type               Amount

2015     Oct          Advance          Electricity         € 750,10

2015     Oct          Advance          Gas                  € 750,10

2015     Nov         Advance          Electricity          € 750,10

2015     Nov         Advance          Gas                   € 750,10

2015     Dec         Advance          Electricity          € 750,10

2015     Dec          Advance         Gas                   € 750,10

This is what I want to achieve from the above table. "If the same Amount appear twice per Month per client selected, a message should be displayed like "Electricity & Gas are combine on one invoice" ". Please I will appreciate any help on how to achieve these.

Thanks,

Simon.

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Create a text box with your text and a show condition on layout tab like

=If(GetSelectedCount( ClientID ) = 1 AND Only( Aggr( Sum(Amount), ClientID, Year, Month, InvoiceType, Type)), 1,0)

Not applicable
Author

Hey sweul,

It worked thanks. Please I need another assistance: Please see attached.

I want to be able to display a message each time the column VS is greater than one and the months having the counts greater than one should also be displayed per customer selection. Here is the formular I used to arrive at the figures in the column VS : 

Count({<Abonnement = {'DM-CFV','DM-CFB','DM-E&F','CFB','DM-E&A'},InvoiceTypeID =>}PaidWithTax)

Below is the expression one of your colleagues helped me with but it did not work because he said I need to change VS into a formular some how. But I don't know how to do that. Please any help on how to figure that out or another solution?

'The same invoice appeared more than once in the months of ' & Concat(If(Aggr(Count (VS),Jaar,Maand) >1,Maand),' & ')

Thanks,Simon