Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kumar577
Contributor III
Contributor III

not able to see repository page on qlikview accesspoint.

I can see below error on the qlikview access point.

kumar577_0-1602829524185.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

@kumar577 

This issue is resolved by upgrading to v12.50 SR4 or following steps in Qlik Support article https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Creating-a-New-Sheet-Object-in-QlikView-AJAX-client-ret...

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@kumar577 Only thing that comes to mind would be something cached improperly, so I would recommend clearing the web browser cache as a start and if that does not work provide some further details as to whether this was working and stopped after an upgrade or what...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Naik2019
Contributor
Contributor

@Brett_Bleess We are also facing the similar issue as cited post upgrade to April 2020 SR2. Tried clearing the cache yet no luck. Can you please guide.

Naik2019
Contributor
Contributor

@kumar577  Is this issue resolved for your environment. If yes, Can you guide the steps taken please.

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

@kumar577 

This issue is resolved by upgrading to v12.50 SR4 or following steps in Qlik Support article https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Creating-a-New-Sheet-Object-in-QlikView-AJAX-client-ret...

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!