Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

objects in powerpoint

Hi guys,

I am a very new user - QV11 and would like to find out that i can import qv objects to PowerPoint. I i'd just like to know if there is a way of automatically updating the ppt document? And can one write a script in visual c#? Please help!

15 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

In the ppt macro

set s=ActiveDocument.Sheets("Summary")  -  the "summary" is the qv file sheet Name.

You can change the name based on your qv file sheet name through Settings --> sheet properties --->Tiltle

See the image :

Regards

Ashok

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

see the attached image file.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

The script work perfectly. Thank you very much.

Is there any way to copy an active sheet object instead of a static object?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

I can not catch what you are asking .

Please give me some example for static object what you mean

Regards

Ashok

Not applicable
Author

Ok. This current script only creates a copy of the object and places it as an image in the ppt page(static), what I would like to know is if the active object – mean an object that is clickable can be added through the script?

AlexOmetis
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

You can do this all through NPrinting (www.nprinting.com) a third party tool... without coding macros, changing seciruty settings or anything. It's still a static version of the object from QlikView, but you can filter, schedule updates and distribution with it as well...

Qlik Partner Ambassador 2024